The great thing about an Income Share Agreement is that if you aren't earning anything, you don't owe anything. If you become sick or disabled and cannot work, simply respond to our income checks with a $0 income. We will check back every so often to see if anything has changed. And remember, any income information you provide will be verified with the IRS so make sure you are being honest.
Articles in this section
- What should I answer when you ask about my income?
- What if I withdraw from my course?
- What if I become sick or disabled and can't work?
- Why did you contact me about connecting my bank?
- Do you share my information with third parties?
- What if I file a Joint Income Tax Return?
- What if I cannot find my bank?
- Why do you need to connect my bank?
- How do I make payments?
- What happens if I don't pay?